Our Criminal Lawyers defend all types of assault charges in Brampton. Contact us and speak to a qualified defence lawyer who can assess your case for free.
- Domestic Assault, Simple Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Assault with a Weapon
- Assault Causing Bodily Harm
- Aggravated Assault
- Uttering Threats
- Abduction of a Young Person
- Failing to Provide the Necessities of Life
- Kidnapping or Unlawful/Forcible Confinement
- Criminal Harassment
- Trafficking in Persons
- Assault Peace Officer
Our Criminal Lawyers commonly represents young persons facing a criminal charge are able to routinely negotiate alternatives to such an outcome. We achieve the results focused on the young person’s best interests.More...
Property offences include robbery, breaking & entering, theft, shoplifting, mischief, forging documents, identity theft, counterfeiting, unlawfully in a dwelling, breach of trust, possession of stolen property, and more.
- Unlawfully in a Dwelling
- Breach of Trust
- Possession of Stolen Property
- Break and Entering
- Theft and Shoplifting
- Mischief Over $5000 and Under $5000
- Fraud Under $5000 and Over $5000
- Credit Card Theft, Forgery, or Identity Theft
Drug charges are quite serious. From simple possession to trafficking, you need to hire a lawyer who has experience in search and seizure law. Contact us today.
- Drug Possession
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Production
- Importing and Exporting Drugs
- Marihuana, Hashish, Heroine, Cocaine, Ecstacy, Oxycodone, Opium, Ketamine and more...
Penalties for motor vehicle offences are quite serious. Some driving offences even have a mandatory minimum sentence. The court imposes sentences based on general deterrence. Call us today.
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
- Driving While Disqualified
- DUI, Impaired Driving, or Over 80
- Refuse Breath Test
- Failure to Stop at Scene
Penalties for weapons charges may have mandatory minimum sentences. If you have been charged with a weapons offence, contact our Criminal Lawyers today to discuss how we can help.
- Carrying Concealed Weapon
- Possession of Unauthorized Firearm
- Unsafe Storage of a Firearm
- Possession of a Weapon contrary to an Order
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
Sexual Offence charges are very serious in law. From sexual assault to aggravated sexual assault, you need to hire a lawyer who has experience in the law of sexual assault offences. Contact us today.
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Interference
- Child Pornography
- Child Luring
- Sexual Assault with a Weapon
- Sexual Assault causing Bodily Harm
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Invitation to Sexual Touching
Penalties for disobeying a court order can be quite serious. Some offences may impose a custody sentence. The court sometimes imposes sentences based on general deterrence. Call us today.
- Disobeying a Court Order
- Obstruction of a Peace Officer
- Breach of Undertaking, Recognizance or Probation
- Failure To Attend Court or Appear
- Giving a False Sworn Statement
Have You Been Charged? Call an Experienced Criminal Lawyer Today
Contact our experienced team of Criminal Lawyers. Our Criminal Lawyers represent clients in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Toronto, Halton, Caledon, Peel, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Vaughan, North York, Niagara Falls, Barrie, Collingwood, Wasaga Beach, Newmarket, Milton, Oshawa, and across the GTA. Call us for your free, no-obligation case evaluation to find out how we can help you today.
Our Criminal Lawyers successfully get you the results you deserve. Contact our Criminal Lawyers for the best legal advice today. Contact our criminal lawyers today for a FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION .
A Law Firm You Can Trust.
CALL US (647) 607-7529